Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Disconnected

I feel like I've been disconnected from the world. My computer is dealing me fits. Firefox has stopped working, Internet Explorer (with Vista) has Flash issues. Now, after a Microsoft update - I can't get online at all. I have a very old computer that's super slow and I have hooked it up but again - it's really slow. Now my wonderful dad let me borrow his laptop so I could get some things done on the computer!! So I feel like I'm alive again.

You really don't notice how much you depend on your computer until it's gone. Besides Twitter, Facebook and blog reading - there's tons of things I use the computer for - balancing the checkbook, looking up our insurance coverage and finding a doctor, looking for a job, applying for jobs - just tons of things that you just can't do without a computer.

So, I'm trying to catch up a bit - I've read blogs, I've checked lots of things that I've been behind on - so I feel like I can take a breath! Now it's back to finishing the scrapbook/guest room. I have some more things to get unpacked and in that room - wish me luck.

In the meantime I'm working on another diaper cake - actually I haven't started the cake yet, but I've started the banner and I have to say it's pretty cute!! I'm really excited about finishing it. I've got to get to work on a mini for Father's Day too - so I need to get off the computer and get some stuff done!!

later!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin